Matters needing attention when using electric heating tubes
The electric heating tube is also known as a heating tube and a heating tube. The tubular electric heater element of the scientific name is a coiled heating wire (resistance wire) placed in the metal tube, and has good heat resistance in the periphery and the gap portion. Insulating powder (MgO) with thermal conductivity and insulation, and the lead wires at both ends of the heating wire are taken out by a lead bar or a lead wire. It has a simple structure, machine
High mechanical strength, high thermal efficiency, safe and reliable, easy installation and long service life. Widely used in a variety of saltpeter, sink, oil sputum, acid and alkali tank, fusible metal melting furnace, air heating furnace, drying furnace, drying oven, hot stamping and other devices. So what are the precautions when using the electric heating tube?
1. Components are allowed to work under the following conditions:
A. The relative humidity of the air is not more than 95%, and there is no explosive or corrosive gas.
B. The working voltage should be no more than 1.1 times the rated value, and the outer casing should be effectively grounded. C. Insulation resistance ≥ 1MQ dielectric strength: 2KV / 1min.
2. The electric heating pipe should be positioned and fixed. The effective heating zone must be fully immersed in liquid or metal solid. It is strictly forbidden to burn. When it is found that there is scale or carbon on the surface of the pipe body, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid affecting heat dissipation and shortening the service life.
3. When heating fusible metal or solid nitrate salt, alkali bitumen, paraffin, etc., the voltage should be reduced first, and the medium can be raised to the rated voltage after the medium is melted.
4. When heating the air, the components should be evenly arranged, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions, so that the flowing air can be fully heated.
5. Safety measures should be taken when heating nitrate to prevent explosion accidents.
6. The wiring part should be placed outside the insulation layer to avoid contact with corrosive and explosive medium moisture: the bow connection should be able to withstand the temperature of the wiring part and the heating load for a long time. When the wiring screw is tightened, avoid excessive force.
7. The components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is less than 1MΩ for a long time, it can be dried in an oven of about 200 °C, or the voltage can be heated and heated until the insulation resistance is restored.
8. The magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the electric heating pipe is protected from the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the place of use to prevent the occurrence of electric leakage accidents.