Precautions for safe use of electric heating tube
Nowadays, electric heating tubes play an indispensable role in daily life. People are paying more and more attention to the safe use of electric heating tubes. Once they fail to comply with the precautions for the safe use of electric heating tubes, it is easy to induce some safety accidents and endanger our personal safety. How to use electric heating tube safely? The following precautions are summarized for everyone:
1. Work under the allowable conditions of electric heating tube: A. The relative humidity of air is not more than 95%, and there is no explosive and corrosive gas. B. The working voltage should be no more than 1.1 times of the rated value, and the Shell should be effectively grounded. C. Insulation resistance ≥ 1 Mohm, dielectric strength: 2KV/1min. If the operating environment does not meet the above requirements, please stop using the electric heating tube.
2. The electric heating tube should be well positioned and fixed. The effective heating area should be completely immersed in liquid or metal solid, and air burning is strictly prohibited. When it is found that there is scale or carbon on the surface of the pipe body, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid cooling and shortening the service life.
3. When heating fusible metal or solid nitrate, alkali, drain, paraffin, etc., the use voltage should be reduced first. Only after the medium is melted can it rise to the rated voltage.
4. When heating the air, the components should be arranged evenly, so that the electric heating tube has good heat dissipation conditions, and the air flowing through can be fully heated.
5. Safety measures should be taken into consideration when heating nitrate to prevent explosion accidents.
6. The wiring part should be placed outside the insulation layer to avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and moisture; The wiring should be able to withstand the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time, and avoid excessive force when tightening the wiring screws.
7. The electric heating tube should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1 Mohm due to long-term placement, it can be dried in an oven about 200℃, or the voltage can be reduced and heated until the insulation resistance is restored.
8. The outlet end of the electric heating pipe is magnesium oxide powder, so as to avoid the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the place of use and prevent the occurrence of leakage accidents.