What are the uses of single-head electric heating tubes?
Single-head electric heating tube is suitable for working in heating media that cannot be wired at both ends, such as high and low temperature insertion type heating of various sizes and mechanical heating tube equipment, including die and other molds, medical equipment, plastic sealing machine, bottle mouth sealing machine, continuous automatic sealing machine, cigarette making machine, etc. Mainly for the following purposes:
1. Alkali and acid heating device.
2. Medical and Health disinfection equipment, such as sterilizers, sterilizers, etc.
3. Heating of motor vacuum dipping equipment, enameled wire drying device, etc.
4. Used to dry wood, paper, printing and dyeing, paint surplus, etc.
5. Various household electric heating appliances in daily life, such as electric stove, electric oven, electric heating tube rice cooker, electric wok, electric frying pan, water heater, electric iron and other products.
6. Melting low melting point alloys, such as lead melting furnace, tin melting furnace, etc.
7. Building heating.
8. Melting and heating of saltpeter and other salts.
9. Low-temperature electric furnaces such as industrial electric furnaces for air circulation, electric furnace boxes, etc.
10. The oil, water and other chemical liquid, the plating bath solution heating tube heating devices in.
11. Sea water Electric distillation unit.
12. Infrared radiation heating device.
The structure of the single-head electric heating tube is to put a heating wire in the metal tube, and the gap is tightly filled with a high-temperature magnesium oxide rod with good thermal conductivity and insulation. The two ends of the heating wire are connected to the power supply through two lead rods. It has simple structure, long life, high thermal efficiency, good mechanical strength, can be bent into various shapes, safe use, temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and other advantages; For low temperature pipes, aluminum pipes, copper pipes are generally used, high temperature pipes generally use stainless steel pipes.