Working Principle and precautions of electric heating tube
1. Components are allowed to work under the following conditions: A. The relative humidity of the air is no more than 95%, and there is no explosive and corrosive gas. B. The working voltage should be no more than 1.1 times of the rated value, and the Shell should be effectively grounded. C. Insulation resistance ≥ 1MΩ dielectric strength: 2KV/1min.
2. The electric heating tube should be positioned and fixed, and the effective heating area should be immersed in liquid or metal solid, and empty burning is strictly prohibited. When scale or carbon accumulation is found on the surface of the pipe body, it should be cleaned up and reused in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
3. When heating fusible metal or solid saltinate, alkali, drain, paraffin, etc., the operating voltage should be lowered first, and the rated voltage can only be increased after the medium is melted.
4. When heating the air, the components should be evenly arranged across, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions and the air flowing through can be fully heated.
5. Safety measures should be considered when heating Saltines to prevent explosion accidents.
6. The wiring part should be placed outside the insulation layer to avoid contact with corrosive, explosive medium and moisture; The wiring should be able to bear the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time, and the wiring screws should be tightened to avoid excessive force.
7. The components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1MΩ due to long-term storage, it can be dried in an oven at about 200 ℃, or the voltage can be reduced and heated by electricity until the insulation resistance is restored.
8. The outlet end of the electric heating pipe is magnesium oxide powder, so as to avoid infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the use place and prevent leakage accidents.