How Does The Underfloor Heater Load Affect The Underfloor Heater
How does the Underfloor Heater load affect the Underfloor Heater
The load intensity of the Underfloor Heater is determined by the conditions such as its external environment, the heating environment, the installation method and the maximum temperature of the equipment. How to make the Underfloor Heater product work at a more reasonable power and load and need to be designed and fabricated The process of accurately determine the voltage and power and determine the cross-sectional area and length, which in the process of direct impact on the Underfloor Heater length of life. So it is necessary to understand the load of the Underfloor Heater.
First, the heat load:
Heat load is one of the important indexes in the design of electric heating elements. Mainly refers to the Underfloor Heaters in the unit area of the transformation of the amount of heat per unit time. The thermal efficiency is gradually reduced as the load decreases. The lower the load, the greater the rate of thermal efficiency reduction. So the appropriate heat load is more conducive to the work of the equipment. Economically, it can save costs.
Second, the heat load strength of the method:
1. Appearance load: suitable for spiral heating elements and ribbon heating elements. General metal tubular electric heating element appearance load in 1-25 / W.cm2.
2. Area current: for ribbon heating elements.
Third, the Underfloor Heater heat load intensity:
1. Corrosive media Select the geothermal load according to the actual use.
2. The shape of the electric material: generally can be divided into strip and wire. The heat load of the strip is 20% -50% higher than that of the wire. The heating wire in the general Underfloor Heater is a spiral wire.
3. Heat load is also different: generally can be divided into low temperature, high temperature, high temperature, the higher the temperature the higher the heat load. Alloy composition: According to the Underfloor Heater internal selection of the composition of the different heating wire.
4. Maximum operating temperature: the higher the use of heating elements, the relative use of the heat load is lower. vice versa.
5. Installation: Underfloor Heater as a buried electric components should use a lower heat load strength.
Underfloor Heater wire damage should be replaced immediately, the circuit does not install the fuse Underfloor Heater should not be used; Underfloor Heater must be used when care, should be pulled out when the plug, in the course of the case, if the power failure, should also be Timely pull the Underfloor Heater plug, do not forget. For multiple repair of the resistance wire, it is best not to use, should replace the new resistance wire. Flammable and explosive materials are strictly prohibited to use the Underfloor Heater drying; electric oven should have a temperature control device, it is necessary to prevent the temperature is too high, but also to prevent the Underfloor Heater baking time is too long.
Long time in the liquid heating of the Underfloor Heater will appear in varying degrees of surface corrosion. Underfloor Heaters will gradually expand due to corrosion and then cause leakage to eventually lead to damage can not be used. As a user, what kind of treatment to do to ease the Underfloor Heater due to corrosion and the emergence of a variety of adverse outcomes?
Causes of Corrosion of Underfloor Heaters
Stainless steel will rust under certain conditions, stainless steel has the ability to resist atmospheric oxidation, that is, stainless steel, but also in acid, alkali, salt, Underfloor Heater corrosion resistance of the medium that is corrosion resistance. But its corrosion resistance is the size of its steel chemical composition, mutual state, the use of conditions and environmental media type changes, when exposed to chlorine or harsh environment, especially the surface of the passivation layer is mechanical or After chemical damage, it is easier to rust than usual. Such as 304 steel pipe, in the dry and clean atmosphere, there is absolutely excellent resistance to corrosion, but it moved to the beach area, in a large amount of salt containing sea fog, will soon rust; and 316 steel performance good. Therefore, not any kind of stainless steel, in any environment can be resistant to corrosion, no rust.